Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

And Then It All Works Out

I have had a lot of crappy days lately. No, not like, "oh my dog peed on the rug" kind of crappy days; more like my kid took a pair of scissors to my sofa kind of crappy. No, really, LaLa cut my sofa with a pair of kitchen shears. Then my Jeep failed it's MOT (inspection). My husband is also out of the country on a business/pleasure venture. It's been a crappy week. Last week, I have no excuse for, other than I was writing. Not here. On my novel.

Then after I had been crying my eyes out to my best friend on the phone (you people know I am not a crier and was totally embarrassed, right?). Something happened. Something clicked. You guys know I don't like to get religious on my blog, but here goes. Things are tight here financially, like really tight and it is stressful. God doesn't give you more than you can handle (yadda, yadda) was talked about in Bible study this week. THEN my aunt calls me with a WONDERFUL business opportunity. Mind you, this is an opportunity that I tried to get my foot in when we moved to the UK, but it was not available then. SO to review- crying, freaking out...opportunity lands in lap. It's funny how these things work out.

In short, I am feeling a lot more hopeful than I have in a long time. I feel like a can see light at the end of the tunnel and I just might not drown. I feel happy- really really happy.