Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

Argos Childrens Clothing Range Review

My kids spend most of their time in their school uniforms. When they get home frankly they are too lazy to change or they put on fancy dresses (I figure if I am going to buy an expensive dress they may as well get some use of it). This has actually led to a fairly embarrassing problem, I went into LaLa's room and discovered that she actually only owned three pairs of trousers and only two of them fit her correctly. The only excuse I have for this oversight is that they live in their school uniforms. Hey, it sounds like a good excuse to me, so I'm sticking to it.

Thankfully a representative from Argos contacted me about their new range of children's clothes and asked if I would like to have KiKi and LaLa review some items. Brilliant timing! I let KiKi and LaLa pick out an outfit from the clothes available in their sizes. Both of the girls had a great time browsing through the Argos website and choosing what they would like to review. KiKi chose the Moxie Girlz tunic and legging set and the matching Moxie Girlz hoodie . LaLa chose the Disney Tinkerbell tunic and leggings set and the matching Tinkerbell hoodie.

KiKi princess posing in her Moxie Girlz tunic and leggings set.
I tried to get a picture of LaLa in her outfit, but she's so active that it was like trying to nail jelly to a wall.

For the price these items couldn't have been better. The tunic and legging sets are only regularly priced at £14.99 and the hoodies are £13.99. Personally, for play clothes that my kids are only going to wear in the evenings and weekends, I think this is a bargain. They hold up well in the wash. I can't comment on how easy they are to iron because it is against my principles to iron anything, but they looked great coming out of the tumble dryer.

Argos is also running at 30% off offer on selected items of their children's clothing range until the 24th of December. That will come in very handy for Christmas bargain shoppers like me.