Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear So and So...Insomnia is NOT My Friend

Dear Sam Ninja Kitty,

This little habit of yours of scratching at my open bedroom door at all hours of the night (knocking it against the wall) until I wake up and let you outside has GOT to stop. I was nearly asleep when you started last night and then it took me another hour after I let you out to get to sleep.

Your Extremely Tired and Cranky Human Mom, Kat
------------------------

Dear Body,

Two weeks of sleep rebellion is quite enough! I need at least 7 hours of sleep. This 5 hours of sleep a night is sooooo not cutting it. I look like I have suitcases under my eyes and the whites of my are now red. It's not a good look for me. So can we please get to bed at a semi-decent time soon?

Zzzzzzzzz, Kat
-----------------------

Dear Kids (especially, La),

My bed is not your bed. Capisce? Eto Panyatno? (Oooo I still remember some of my Russian. Go me!) I really don't like feet, elbows, heads, or knees embedded in my ribs while I sleep. It is a bit uncomfortable. Just sayin'.

Love, Mom
--------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have some of your own letters please link up!!

Love, Kat
-----------------